To encourage local congregations to give special attention to individuals with disabilities. We also encourage them to develop programs for witnessing to people with disabilities and make our churches accessible to all.
How we serve
- Make recommendations to church boards regarding steps that could be taken to make the church facilities more accessible for people with disabilities
- Assist the church in transportation solutions for people with disabilities
- Advise other ministries and church leadership regarding possible involvement of members who have disabilities
- Serve as a liaison with organizations providing services for people with disabilities such as Christian Record Services and promote Christian Record Services programs in the local church
- Provide resource materials for local congregations