Anthony Chornes II
The communications department plays a crucial role in the conferences success. The department works closely with other departments to ensure it understands the dynamics of their department and the information it needs to communicate. We also assist our churches by ensuring they have the proper tools and skills to grow. We do this by hosting seminars, sharing tips, and in-person assessments.
Other functions of the communication department include:
- Managing the conference website and social media.
- Managing blogs, writing and submitting articles, and working with departments to create content.
- Running promotions, either on social media or at physical locations.
- Public speaking, including representing your company in public settings and preparing executives to speak at events
- Handling crisis communications when an event threatens public safety or your company’s reputation, such as an accidental death, a toxic spill or layoffs.
- Creating and implementing an annual communications plan, often in conjunction with other departments.
- Overseeing internal company communications, including internal announcements and training.
Article Submission Portal
Please contact the communication team once you’ve submitted your article.